BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

SYAFINI

Jaquard,creepe,chiffon,3d silk and many more..those who likes to buy,contact me..ms.syafini

WeLcOminG

Monday, January 25, 2010

ENG263

Assalamualaikum everyone..hahh i'm so tired creating a blogs.my blog is full with an old picture.i'ts being long time to me to take a new pictures.i dont know what is interest by creating a blog,myspace,facebook,tagged and so on but most of my friends love it so much.taking an i.t course is not my interest but im proud with myself because i can create my own blog..hmm,looks like i have an improvement in myself.i love travelling so much.so,of course la my blog theme is a vacation.i always dream that i could tavel arround the world.really really crazy dream.but,no wonder if i can fulfill mydreams right?..as like i said i am a simple person,so i dont want my blog is crowd with a graphical image..just simple but nice=)..serriously,this is my first time creating a blog..not too easy and not too hard.nice la,it's just like a new baby start to walk,i have to learn by step.in blogging, i really likes to change its layout,add new gadget and so on.most everyday i will opened my blog.i'm not blogging with my followers but adjust it's design and what is funny is i dint look the changes,still the same way hahaha..yela,make own without asking people is not easy u know.i've keep trying and trying everyday..then,i ask my frens to make my blog looks more nice and creative.by blogging also can make me express myself and make bussiness..hehe.when my lecturrer said"o.k dear student,u must create your own blog and i want u to blogging each other"..oh my..what should i do?alahai,why la madam give us something that we never expect that.then,i open the internet and search (blog).make some research,yes i've got it..!i found something new and more different than facebook,myspace,twitter and so on.it is not about chatting and make a friend only,it is just like a step how to create our website..yeahh,i love it.=)

0 comments: